Numerous no booting accidents may occur during the startup process on systems with Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 and/or above. Microsoft provided a useful tool named, StartRep.exe, in the Windows Server installation DVD. One may read this article
for details of various no booting events. We are providing the steps listed below for using this tool for the repairs,
- Boot the server using Windows Server 2008 DVD or iso file locally or via IPMI/KVM device.
- When the Windows Server installation appears, click Next.
- In the lower left of the screen click 'repair your computer'.
- On the System Recovery Options screen choose your installation of Windows and then click next.
- Click "Command prompt".
- Go to X:\sources\recovery> startrep.exe.
- This will take a while but will address any related issues.
- Remove the DVD or disconnect the iso file and then reboot the system.
Hope this helps in addressing some of the no boot issues.