This article will show you how to register a domain.
1 Place a domain order
- Click the “Register A New Domain” button to place the domain register order from website.
Note: We only accept domains ending with .Com, .Net, .Org, .Biz, .Info, .Us, .Name. If you want to register a domain with other domain endings, you can register in other provider.
2 Check whether the domain is available
- Enter your domain name in the blank area and click the “Search” button to check whether this domain can be registered.
- If the domain is available, please click “Continue” button to complete the order.
3 Configure domain
- If you would like to use your own name server, you can change it in the name server area. Upon finishing the above information, please click the “Continue” button to check out.
4 Review and check out
- Review the order information from the following page.
- Fill in your billing account information in the following part. If you are a new customer, you need to register an account with us. If you are an existing customer, you can select “Existing Customer” area and fill in your account information.
- Select payment method and click “Checkout” button.
5 Make a payment
After the domain is registered successfully, you will receive an email about “Database Mart LLC Domain Registration Confirmation”. Then you may login to your client area at https://clients.databasemart.com/ to manage your new domain.