How do I change the Administrator password on a Windows Server?
.Method 1 – Via the server
- Log into the server via Remote Desktop Connection.
- Right-click on the start Button and click "Computer Management"
3. Expand Local Users and Groups in the Computer Management and click on Users
4. Right Click on Administrator and select Set Password
5. A warning will pop up. Click on Proceed.
6. Type the new password.
7.Confirm the new password and click OK.
8. A dialog box will confirm that the password has been set.