How to connect to remote access VPN from Win10
1) Open Network and Sharing Center, Click "setup a new connection or network"
2) Select " Connect to a workplace"
3) create a new connection
4) select " Use my Internet connection (VPN)"
5) Enter the firewall IP address and enter one any name at Destination name area. then click "create" to create the VPN connection.
6) Open Network and Sharing Center again then Click "Change adapter settings"
7) Find out the VPN connection you created then click "Connect/Disconnect"
8)Click the VPN connection again
10) Enter user name and password, then Click "OK"
11) Congratulations to you if you can see "Connected", Then you can access your server by RDP now. if your servers are using internal IP address,
You can RDP access your servers through 10.10.10.XXX or 192.168.1.XXX.