Hardware team task lists
Applicable to: Staff
This article will list different task type for hardware team.
1. Online a server with firewall
a. Find the server specs on our website.
b. Find an available space and firewall on Tripanel.
c. List all the steps of the task.
- Online a new Advanced Dedicated SSD server on Rack BM3 and mark it as DBM-SRV-2309A. Following the specs:
Quad-Core E5-1630v4 CPU
2x120GB SSD + 4x960GB SSD/NVMe + 4TB SATA
- Configure the Primary IP to 10.10.10. 74 and IPMI IP to 10.10.10.77
- Connect the network cable of server (on the left side) to the third port (ETH0/2) of Firewall DBM-SEC-2008B(S) and attach the KVM DBM-KVM-2008 on the server.
- Configure the NAT rules on the firewall DBM-SEC-2008B(S)
Test if RDP to the server is available. If not, connect through KVM check the IP configuration of the server and the NAT rules of firewall.
2. Remove a server from firewall and connect to public switch
The client does not need the Cisco Firewall and requests to remove it.
Denver > P11 > CCS-CO1-P11-09
administrator / w3Ae$71M7Qjb$S
1. Please plug out the network cable from the port ETH0/1 of CCS-CO1-P11-F2.
2. Please plug above network cable into the port Gi0/9 of CCS-CO1-P11-S1.
3. Please attach our KVM to this server.
4. RDP to the server and update the primary IP from 10.10.10.137 to 18.104.22.168, update the IPMI IP from 10.10.10.177 to 22.214.171.124.
5. Test if the RDP and IPMI are working.
6. Update the connection in Tripanel.
7. Reply to the related TK: 071-2AAE855B-0012
V2 task ID: xxxxx
3. Move a server to firewall from public switch.
The client has paid for shared Cisco Firewall for his P600 server. This is a new order, need to be prepared asap.
Psychz > EI10 > CCS-DA1-EI10-31
administrator / default password of dedicated server
1. Remove the network cable from the port Gi0/31 of CCS-DA1-EI10-S1.
2. Connecting the network cable to the 5th port (ETH4) of Firewall DBMP-EI10-F2(S).
3. Configure the primary IP as 10.10.10.221 and update the IPMI IP to 10.10.10.251 inside the server and attach the KVM on the server.
4. Test if the RDP and IPMI are working.
Operation team has already configure the NAT rules on firewall DBMP-EI10-F2(S).
Test if RDP is available. If not, connect through KVM check the IP configuration of the server and the NAT rules of firewall.
V2 task ID: 38732