How to Add Mail-Domain/PostOffice and Create Email Account in MailEnable?
We can add Mail Domains or PostOffices and then create Email Accounts in MailEnable. Please refer to the following steps.
1. Right-Click on the Messaging Manager.
2. Select Create PostOffice. It will open a Dialogue Box to add Post Office Name.
3. New Domain under the PostOffice you just created and click OK Button.
4. Select the domain you just created and right-click Mailboxes option, then click on New Mailbox.
5. Enter the Email Account information and select the Mailbox Type as you need.
6. You can verify by login using the Email Account you just created.