How to Install SSL Certificate on MailEnable?
Installing SSL certificates improves the security of mail delivery and the credibility of your mail domain.
First, install SSL certificate on MailEnable webmail. Configure your SSL certificate to your mail domain in IIS.
Now we can start.
1. Open MailEnable
2. Right Click on Server> localhost and hit properties button.
3. Select the SSL tab and select the installed SSL certificate.
4. Expand Service and Connectors >Right Click on SMTP and Click on Properties.
5. Click on Inbound Tab. Tick on Allow Clients to establish secure sessions via STARTTLS.
6. Click Apply and Open Port Settings.
7. Need to set the SSL Port settings as per the below screen. We will allow the SSL on Port 465. Click OK to save the changes.
8. Restart SMTP Service.
9. Right Click on IMAP > Properties. Tick on Also listening on alternate Port: 993 and also tick Requires SSL checkbox.
10. Restart IMAP Service.
11. Right Click on POP > Properties. Tick on Also listening alternate on Port: 995 and also tick Requires SSL checkbox.
12. Restart POP Service.
13. Check the SMTP Outbound TLS setting and IMAP setting.
14. Now, you can configure your email with secure port 993,995 and 465. Your mail server should now work properly with the installed SSL certificate!
15. Check and test.
Send a test message to your Gmail and check if TLS encryption is enabled.