1. Open "CMD" on your local server. To do that:
To find the details of the network between your local server to our data center, please send the result of ping and tracert to [email protected]. Please refer to the following steps:
2. Input “ping YourserverIP”, and then hit “Enter”.
3. Please send us the screenshot of the command running result. For example:
4. Input “Tracert YourserverIP”, and hit “Enter”. Then, send us the screenshot of the “Tracert” command result. For example:
5. To find if it is the port issue, input “telnet YourserverIP 3389”, and hit “Enter”. Then, send us the screenshot of the “telnet” command result. For example:
This value "3389" depends on what the port of RDP is. This article takes 3389 as an example.