Currently we accept Credit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfers($100 and up only) and Check Payment(USA clients only).
You may encounter some trouble with the payment. We recommend you try the following steps to see if the problem can be solved.
1.Credit Card Payment Failed
You would be reminded by email if the credit card payment Failed. Credit card payment failure may be caused by different reasons. The following steps may help you.
- Make sure your credit card number and password are correct
- Make sure your credit is sufficient
- Try making a payment a few moments later
- Try another browser to make a payment
- Contact your card issuing bank for more details
- Change to another credit card
- Change the payment method to PayPal or bank transfer
If the above methods cannot resolve the payment issue, please contact us at [email protected]
2.PayPal Payment Failed
- Make sure your PayPal account and password are correct
- Make sure your PayPal account has enough balance
- Change the payment method to credit card or bank transfer
If your payment shows the status of On Hold, you should check the email from PayPal for more information. If the above methods cannot resolve the payment issue, please contact us at [email protected]
We do not accept one time bank transfers less than $100.00. Also, there is an additional bank service fee you will be required to pay to send a wire transfer (fees vary according to establishment used to make the wire transfer). If you do not receive our bank account details, please contact us at [email protected]
Note It may take a few days before we receive your payment via bank transfer. If you need our service urgently, please do not hesitate to contact us first at [email protected]