After the order is placed and paid, a VPS login information will be sent to your registered email within the next1-2 hours. If you are using a Mac local PC, please follow these steps to access your Windows VPS:
1. Check your email box and looking for login details sent from Database Mart.
2. Open the Mac app store and search for “Remote desktop”, then install the app "Microsoft Remote Desktop".
3. Open the Microsoft Remote Desktop app and add an RDP connection.
4. Enter the server IP and choose the "Add User Account" option.
5. Input the username and password, then click "Add".
6. Double click the server you added.
7. Click Show Certificate, and choose the Always Trust option, click continue, then input your MAC password to apply the setting.
8. Now you are connected to the Windows VPS