How to Download an Issued SSL Certificate File
There are two ways to download the certificate file:
- Download the SSL file provided in technical contact email
- Download the SSL file from the Billing system
1 Download attached SSL file in technical contact email
Here is an example of a technical contact email :
Please download the certificate file from the attachment.
Note: The certificate file downloaded from email is a .pem file. If another format of the certificate file is needed, please follow the next step -- Download the SSL file from the Billing system.
2 Download the SSL file from the Billing system
2.1 Log in to the Billing system and locate the SSL service
- Click Services > My Services. Choose the SSL service.
- Scroll down the page to the bottom. Click Download Certificate.
2.2 Download certificate
- Server Platform: Select the type of the web server where your website is located.
- File Type: Select the File Type of the certificate as needed.
- Click Download Certificate.
If a .pem file is needed, we would recommend you choose the File Type as A single .pem file containing all the certs.
If a .crt file is needed, the Individual .crts (zipped) type would be recommended.
3 The next step