Dear Database Mart client,
Database Mart LLC, a cloud database hosting provider, today announced support for the latest Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Operating System.
Windows Server 2022 Standard Edition is available for all new and existing Database Mart clients and can be deployed on dedicated servers.
The new server version includes new features on three key themes: security, Azure hybrid integration and management, and application platform.
- Security improvements: secured-core server, simplified security, hardware root-of-trust, firmware protection, virtualization-based security (VBS)
- HTTPS and TLS 1.3 enabled by default.
- Secure DNS support with DNS-over-HTTPS.
- Server Message Block AES-256 encryption.
- Server Message Block East-West SMB encryption.
- SMB over QUIC.
- Azure Arc enabled.
- Azure Automanage - Hotpatch.
- Platform improvements, e.g. application compatibility and Windows Container experience with Kubernetes.
- Nested virtualization for AMD processors.
- New Microsoft Edge web browser.
- Storage Migration Service.
- Adjustable storage repair speed.
- Storage bus cache with Storage Spaces on standalone servers.
- SMB compression.
Thank you for your business and look forward to working closely with you.
Database Mart LLC