Database Mart LLC, a cloud database hosting provider, today announced support for the latest Microsoft SQL Server 2017 database.
SQL Server 2017 Express Edition, Web Edition and Standard Edition are available for all new and existing Database Mart clients. It can be deployed in virtual private server (VPS) and dedicated servers.
Microsoft SQL Server 2017 is an enterprise database management system with lots of exciting new features.
- SQL Server Runs on Windows, Linux and Docker Containers
- Graph Database Capabilities
- Python Support
- Resumable Online Index Rebuild
- New CLR Security Model
- Identity Cache
- Adaptive Query Processing
- Simplify Your Code with New T-SQL Functions
- Scaling Out Integration Services