Database Mart LLC, a cloud database hosting provider, today announced support for the latest Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Operating System.
Windows Server 2019 Standard Edition and Datacenter Edition are available for all new and existing Database Mart clients. It can be deployed in the Hyper-V (VPS) servers and dedicated servers.
Windows Server 2019 is an enterprise operating system with lots of existing new features.
- Enterprise-grade hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI)
- Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL)
- Support for Kubernetes
- Smaller, more efficient containers
- Storage Spaces Direct
- Storage Migration Service
- Storage Replica
- System Insights
- Windows Admin Center
- Improved Windows Defender
- Improvements in security
Published: December 7, 2018 at 1:41 PM