How do I create a new user account in Windows Server 2008?
1. Login to your server through Remote Desktop.
2. Open Server Management by navigating to Start Menu --> Control Panel --> Administrative Tools --> Server Manager.
3. Expand Configuration and then Users and Groups.
4. Right click on Users and select new user. Fill in the form.
User Name: The user name the user will login with.
Full Name: User's full name.
Description: Usually the user's role on the server.
Password: Password for the user, make sure to make the password at least 8 characters long and it must include a special character, multiple case, and a number.
5. Click create to add the user.
6. Click Close.
7. In the Left pane click on Groups.
8. In the right pane right click on Remote Desktop Users.
9. Select Add to group.
10. Click Add.
11 Enter the new user you created in the box under "Enter the object names to select" (i.e servername\user)
12. Click OK.
13. Close all windows.